There are other fish in the sea

When a girl didn't like me in the boyfriend and girlfriend kinda way, my parents told me that there are other fish in the sea but I didn't like that saying when I was younger and I still don't like the saying. I don't like that saying because I was focusing on one girl and to me, the other girls didn't matter at the current moment or those moments. I still looked at other girls but at the same time, I was thinking of that one girl and she was on my mind everyday. It just happened like that. It might seem crazy to you guys but it's the truth.

I know I wear my heart on my sleeve and that's ok with me. Wearing my heart on my sleeve can come with advantages and disadvantages I guess but I don't think I would want it any other way. I have my heart in my body and also on my sleeve. I'm interesting and one of a kind. I will always have my heart in different areas in my life and different places on/in my body. Have a heart always!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life