I LOVE YOU

When I say I love you I mean that shit!! There are different kinds of love: 1.  Eros- represents the idea of sexual passion and desire, 2. Philia- involves friendship,  3. Storge- involves family and familiarity, 4. Ludus- involves the early stage of love, 5. Mania- being in love obsessively ( think about any lifetime movie lol), 6.  Pragma- Love that keeps going, 7. Philautia- Caring for others type of love, and  8. Agape- Unconditional love (you don't expect anything in return). I think I have a little bit of these different kinds of love within me. Some people might show love differently than others.

When I was in college, my friend always told me that his family doesn't care about him and I always told him that his family does care for him. They might show love in a different way but love is definitely there. Maybe when some people can't express love in a natural way, they weren't loved themselves when they were younger. The keyword is maybe.  These different kinds of love might be complicated and simple at the same time. Love is tricky. Never stop searching for that/any love that You crave!!

https://lonerwolf.com/different-types-of-love/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement