Keep Fighting

 Keep fighting. The days will become clearer each day.  Keep fighting because you will receive the glory when you keep fighting. Keep fighting, keep fighting, keep fighting!! I know it's hard but it will get better.  I wanted to give up the fight along time ago but that's when God came into a dream of mine and He reached out His hand after I fell, He helped me up and said don't worry, it will get better!! Then eventually it did. My life wasn't picture perfect then and today my life isn't perfect picture but I thank God for this life. Even though I stumble and fall, I get up and dust myself off. I keep fighting and that is the key. Sometimes when I get low, that dream that I dreamed about gets me high. Also, the experiences that I encounter and the experiences I will be encountering makes me look forward to the next day.Whatever You are going through, destroy that negative shit!! May God bless You all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement