Don't Put People in Boxes

I don't like when people put other people in boxes. Men, women and children are not the same. For example, all men don't just want to have sex, some could want positive conversations with the woman or women they are involved with too. Life isn't all about sex but sex is definitely part of life. All women are not weak ( physically & mentally) and sensitive. I'm sensitive and I'm a young man. The woman's division in WWE are stone cold fighters and they are definitely not weak. I wouldn't want to step into the ring with them, they would tear me to shreds. All children don't cry when they fall. I guess children are a hit or miss when it comes to this but anyways I saw this child hit the floor face first on a wooden waxed floor and he didn't cry at all. When he got up from the floor, he kept it moving with his daily activities.

I guess what I'm saying is don't let people put you in a box, step outside of that box or boxes. Don't conform to what other people are doing. Do You and Be You!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life