I want to start a family one day

I watched Instant Family starring Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne and it touched my heart. I'm not going to start a family anytime soon but when I do it's going to be an epic family with a whole of personalities. My family is going to have a lot of twists and turns but the Starks household will keep afloat. Nothing will stop me from having a family.

When I was a pre-teen, I went to a doctor and the doctor said if I have a child, that child may have Joubert Syndrome. The doctor drew blood and he said it's a lot of factors that are involved. My friend asked me if I was going to adopt and I told him I didn't know. This is going to be a complicated decision I have to make but I have time, I'm not worried about it.  But if I do decide to have a baby the natural way, the child may or may not have Joubert Syndrome. If the child has Joubert Syndrome, I know it will be more obstacles for him or her to overcome but I will teach him or her the ways that I learned from myself and others.

I don't know which method I'm going to use in order to have a family but I know this for sure, I'm going to love, love and love my kid or kids. It's not going to be easy to raise a family I'm pretty sure but like again the Starks household will stay afloat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life