Playing on Someone Else's Turf/Field

Over the course of the weekend I was thinking and I got super excited about this post I'm going to share with you guys. Have you guys ever thought that society thinks that money should marry/date money? I might be off base here but I don't think I am. For example, an accountant who works for this big firm or corporation and the guy who's interested in that accountant works at a family dollar or grocery store as a bagger, the accountant makes more money than the bagger. Do you think that accountant is going to look at the bagger the same way as a person who makes almost the same as the accountant? I don't know but I guess it all depends on the individual as well. I think we need to squash this mentality because Love isn't about money, it's about being truly happy with your partner. Some of you guys might say You don't know anything about Love, you're not even in a relationship but I watch a lot of Lifetime movies though (lol).

Another example is if I dated or married a high society figure with a lot of money, would the relationship last because I'm not in the same playing field financial wise as the high society figure? I just don't know but again it depends on the individual. Trust is a factor in this too because nobody wants to be robbed of their money or good qualities. DON'T LET ANY BARRIERS DETER YOU FROM FINDING THAT TRUE LOVE FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life