Too Prideful

When I was younger I didn't want any help from anybody. I thought I could do everything myself. Well at least, I tried to do everything myself. I wasn't trying to be Too Prideful when I was younger. I think the reason I was/ I am Too Prideful is because of my disability. I don't hold my disability as an excuse, I'm just saying that it was and it still is hard for me because I think some people in society think that people who have disabilities can't engage in normal activity like people who don't have disabilities. I was thinking that when I was younger and that stuck in my head for the earlier part of my life. I'm twenty five years old and I'm still growing and people need to let me grow. What I mean by that is that some people in my life want to constantly remind me that I'm being Too Prideful. I don't need that because I'm learning and growing. Learning and growing is essential to the function of our lives. These two ingredient should be non stop in our development as human beings. LET PEOPLE GROW and IF YOU DON"T LET PEOPLE GROW, THEY WILL STOP LEARNING and THEY WILL DEFINITELY STOP GROWING!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life