Supporting One Another

I'm a firm believer in Supporting one another and I truly believe We as American citizens and global citizens of the world we should support one another, encourage one another and uplift one another. Don't discourage, just push people to be their best at all times. Don't rush them by any means but maybe advise closely or by a far. I can admit that in the past I didn't uplift and support people. I did it unintentionally but regardless of the fact, I hurt some people.

   People on social media can be cruel sometimes and people on social media can be heavenly other times. What I mean by that is that people will attack you on social media for no reason a lot of time, that's not supporting or uplifting one another and this is an example of people on social media being cruel. Other times, people will support and love You on social media and that's an example of people on social media being heavenly. I'm going to uplift and support people more in life and while I'm doing that, I'm asking you guys to do the same.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life