Love Connects Us All

I would say a lot of movies can deal with Love but I want to talk about a few movies that connects with Love and these movies connect with Love in different ways. The movies are Flower, I Am Sam, Rain Man and Wonder. Rain Man, I Am Sam and Wonder deal with people who have disabilities and I have a soft spot for disabilities and these three movies have similarity other than Love.  In spite of the people's disabilities, they never gave up from achieving their ultimate goal which was happiness, in my opinion. Isn't that the goal for all of us though, to find happiness? I guess Love comes after happiness because when you find happiness you will find Love within Yourself and Love within others. All of these movies have a connection with Love, they found Love with one another sooner or later but what matters is that it is a Love connection that the characters had for each other. If you haven't seen any movies I just mentioned, I recommend going to see all of them but if you can't see all of them, go see at least one of them!!

I think I talk about Love most of the time in this blog because I haven't had it before. I'm not rushing into it because I want to find a good young lady who can be real with me and I can be real with her. I told this girl at then end of my freshmen year in college that I'm like a puzzle and I have most of the pieces but it's a big chunky piece missing regarding to the relationship area. Now, I want to swim around and meet some young ladies, lol.

I think sometimes we don't want to believe that Love connects us all. A lot of times we might be mad at a person or multiple people but depending on the situation, we Love one another and Love is the connection. We should spread Love continuously and never stop the cycle of Love.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life