Progression

I think I am progressing in life, better yet let me rephrase that, I know that I'm progressing. People might be skeptical in my progression but like I said in an earlier post, people work/run at their own pace. A few examples of my progression are getting my own phone and contract. There may be people out in the world that got their own phones and contracts at a younger age and think this isn't a big deal but it is for me. The second example is creating a website with a help from a relative . I want to become a motivational speaker so I wanted to create a website that focuses that alone. The third example is I ordered business cards to promote my website.  The fourth example is not progress that I made, it's about my friend.

      Last month, my friend got a job working at a grocery store in Massachusetts. The first time I met him was at my first Joubert Syndrome Conference in Chicago. I'm so Damn proud of him because he stayed persistent and never gave up from getting the job. He has a disability as well and for him to land this job is fantastic!! In my opinion, people who have disabilities who are progressing in life are astonishing individuals because they have to go through a lot to end up where they are at the present moment.

      I'm not writing this post to brag about my friend or about me, I'm just expressing how progression is very important in life no matter how big or small the progression is. I think it's important to move forward in life and not backward. I call moving forward in life progression.  

www.inspireeducateencourage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life