Ultimate, Ultimate Purposes

Ever since I could remember I felt like I had a gift. I know I have gifts from God but I always felt like I had an ultimate gift given to me from Him. Lately, this gift seems stronger and stronger. The gift is super hearing. I'm not talking about a super hero that has super hearing either. I can hear voices around the world, the good and the bad opinions about people. I can't be like God, nobody can but I feel like I'm God's right hand man, after Jesus of course!! It seems like He put me on this earth for an ultimate, ultimate purpose. I feel like this is such a special gift that it needs to be talked about. Does anyone else feel like this or have a similar gift that God or any spiritual being gave you? Regardless if you guys have these experiences, you guys should find that ultimate, ultimate purpose for your life and don't let it go!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life