The Four Letter Word- L.O.V.E (part 2)

You guys know what my first weakness is but I'm going to tell you guys what my second weakness is. My second weakness is looking at young ladies for a long period of time, more than a glance I would say. I have a valid reason though and that reason is that I see potential in these young ladies. For example, in college I was looking at this young lady and I was telling myself she could become a doctor if she wanted to if she put her mind into it. I honestly don't know what professions the young ladies are interested in but they can do anything they want to do if they put their minds to work. A lot of young ladies that I looked at in college and in the present have the potential to accomplish great things but these young ladies that I'm talking about don't value themselves like they should in my opinion. I'm talking about them valuing themselves in the most respected sense, not having sex with assholes but use their heads as vessels to create beautiful projects, make differences in somebody else's life, their own life, in their own community or/and on the global spectrum. I want them to be leaders and to know that they are worth something. Some guys out in the world don't value these young ladies but I do!! I want these young ladies to flourish and grow as individuals. I don't want them to die out and rot. This situation can be for young men too. I want everybody to flourish and grow as great individuals like they should. Don't de-value yourselves because everyone has potential to be phenomenal in their own right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life