Brokeness

We are all broken people in one way or another. Situations in our lives makes us feel broken inside but the question you have to ask yourself is do you want to stay in your brokenness and have pity on yourself  or rise above that brokenness and declare victory within yourself, God or any other spiritual being you believe in? In other words don't let your insecurities hinder your happiness; don't let those situation(s) in your life tie you down. You aren't broken, you are a champion and a warrior, you may feel broken in your present situation(s) but that is just a feeling, that isn't reality. I felt like I was broken while I was dealing with the girl situation but that's how I felt, that wasn't necessarily my reality. We can still be broken and still receive and be acceptable to love. I have God in my life and all I have to do is to cast all of my worries and troubles upon the Lord and He will take care of me. Recently, I went to the movies to see Moonlight which is about a mother and a son from Africa that relocated to Miami, Florida. Drugs surrounded their neighborhood and that affected everybody in the neighborhood. The point that I'm trying to make is that the boy and the mother thought they were broken but that's what they were feeling inside, that wasn't their surroundings and especially it was not their true selves. You can consume to the brokenness and fall into depression but I wouldn't suggest that though.  I would suggest that you rise above that brokenness and become champions and warriors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement