The Presidental Result

I'm not a  political guy at all but I would like to express my feelings towards this situation. I didn't want Donald Trump to win. Since he won, I will respect him because he is going to be our Commander of Chief. A lot of people say fuck Donald Trump but I will continue to respect him because he is still a human being. I know he's been disrespectful but if we disrespect him back, we are stooping to his level and We Can't Do That!! We must remain respectful and continue to  spread positivity and love to all people, especially to his administration. I'm a man of God and I will continue to follow God's principles which includes: Love Thy Neighbor and Forgive. Obviously, there are many principles that God has for His children to obey but here are some that I can't/won't forget. I pray that God will seep into Donald Trump and his administration hearts and they  will make the best decisions for All people, not just for some people. Before you let your emotions get the best of you, I will recommend that you take a deep breathe, pray and let God take the wheel.

I wanted Hilary Clinton to win because 1) she would've became the first woman President and 2) she would've hopefully made men and women equal in regards of the wage gap and many more women issues. I don't know about the details of the wage gap or other related women issues between men and women but all I know is that I stand for equality for all human beings. Hopefully, she would've embraced these issues and flipped situations from negative to positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life