Work hard and have faith


I
Last month my mother just sent my diploma to me via text.  I know this is a cliché but I had to endure blood, sweat and tears. Maybe not blood but you guys should understand the point I'm trying to make. I really worked hard for this piece of paper and I didn't do it by myself. God bestowed mercy and favor upon me during the two years I was there (I spent two years at a junior college, Mercyhurst University North East). I prayed to God each and every day to let me be diligent in my studies and let me graduate. God still is with me and He won't ever forsake me.!! I'm proud to mention God because He always comes through for me. I will continue to have God in my heart and on the tip of my tongue. I told you guys that I prayed but I also had faith and worked very hard. Having faith is so essential in these situations because you can't see faith, you just have to believe that God is going to work your situation out. Most times, He does but you have to be patient. The blessing might not come around when you want it but it will come around at the right time. I also want to express my gratitude to the faculty, staff and students: All of my professors, the Learning Differences staff, the food crew ( the Laker Inn and Egan Hall), Jon Antonio, Brent Clapper, Brandon Bayer, Meesh, Yuan, Karima Elsayed, Trang Nguyen, Phuong, Rae Pollock, Mollie O'Brien, Rachel Novario, Noel Blackhall, Haleigh Giebel, Lauren Testa and Jennifer Haydanek. If I forgot anybody I'm completely sorry but all who helped  me are on my mind. Some girls that I mentioned are my enemies now, I could've disregarded them but I am appreciative of their help. They are my enemies because of some situations that occurred. I don't know what scripture it is but it says "be nice to your enemies, it might surprise them." Show gratitude to people, even your enemies. Love Thy Neighbor.  

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much man!! I hope your life is good!! Tell your parents I said hi please.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life