Spiritually vs. Religious

I've been deciding what these words mean to me for awhile now and I came up with an answer. These are my own definitions to these words. My definition of spiritually is when somebody may believe in more than one god. They might believe in Confucius, Buddha, Taoism or any other god. Since I'm a Christian I only believe in one supernatural being and that is God. God is the only one that I worship but I can't say that other people worship false gods because those gods aren't false gods to them. I would describe to people that I am religious because I believe in one God. So Do Not judge another person's spirituality, they might have different views from you but we are here on this earth to inspire and encourage people in unity, not in division.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life