Little Things

Appreciate the little things in life. I received a package today from my father and it was a journal that has a scripture from the Bible on each page. The cover says " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"- Philippians 4:13. If you don't know the significance of that scripture, it is my favorite scripture in the Bible. My father didn't have to purchase the journal and ship it to me. He was just shopping at a store and stumbles upon the journal and he was thinking of me when he saw it.  Little things can make a lot of difference. Little things don't have to big, that's why it's called little things. Little things can stretch from smiling at somebody to giving a gift to somebody that you are thinking about without that person having a birthday or celebratory occasion. Spread those little things around to light up the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement