Emotional drainage

Have you ever cried over something for a long time. I cry about everything, about certain situations that I went through and what I go through on a daily basis. The big stereotype that society deems for men is that all men are big macho individuals who can't be emotional. Well, I truly believe that is totally false because men have feelings like women but the difference is  how they express their emotions and feelings. I just know that I'm an emotional human being that cries about the high's and lows in my life. A situation that happened to me before the new year was an emotional experience for me, I cried last night because I guess I was releasing the emotional and mental aspects of the situation from my soul, heart and mind. I guess I needed a good cry. I truly believe that when you cry, you release stress, anger or frustration. Also, people can cry to express joy. For example, when people attend church and they testify how the Lord is good to them and the holy spirit is within them. The bottom line I want to convey to you guys is to cry, yes cry because it really can release some unnecessary stress. Trust me, it really works. I'm not saying men should be so emotional that you will become like your opposite counterparts (no disrespect to any women). A lot of people think if you cry, you will become weak but after the act of crying, you will become stronger. After I cried, I prayed to God and he made me stronger because of the teachable lessons that he taught me throughout the situation and any situation that I go through. So have yourself a good cry and become stronger.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement