Continue that artistry in motion

A sense of enjoyment was in my heart last night. It was my first time at a burlesque show. I really enjoyed myself and I didn't even have to pay twenty to sixty bucks per song (LOL). Even though dancers at strip clubs and burlesque dancers are similar I believe, there are tiny differences between the two, but I don't know what they are. What I know is that there is a whole movement out there for the burlesque dancers, like communities that support these burlesque dancers. One community that support these dancers are the LGBTQIA community and that community is within the burlesque dancers as well. A sense of community is needed, especially for the people who are outcasted and marginalized. The second thing I noticed is that there is so much sexual freedom of expression and just self expression in general. People outside looking in can be very judgmental because people who don't know what other people's customs or ideologies are, they can get judgy and angry. Honestly, the burlesque dancers can be freaky on stage but freaky with an artistic twist to their performances, but they are tasteful in my opinion. Sometimes during those performances, I would think to myself I would love to be that seat where the dancers get so freaky on. But with all of that being said, this art craft needs to continue to flourish because without self expression/sexual freedom and without a sense of community, there will be no originality. Everything will be bland, and nobody wants that, right? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Work hard and have faith

Drake ft Popcaan- Please Forgive Me