Everybody has demons


 Everybody has demons or everybody has struggles, whatever you want to phrase it, but the bottom line is everyone has something or multiple things that they are going through. Last weekend at the movies, I saw A Haunting In Venice and the character playing the retired detective said something related to ghosts haunting people and revealing their secrets at the end of the movie and that statement stuck with me. Maybe I wrote a similar post like this but who cares, I'LL DO IT AGAIN!! Anyways, conjuring up demons might be easy, but it might not be so easy to stop the demons circling inside of people. People might not want those demons to stop growing inside of them either, those demons can create erosion over time if that's the case!! 

 I think I have demons in my life, but I also have angels in my life and those angels pour more into me than the demons do, thank God for that!! I have devilish tendencies, of course but since I want to gain a peaceful and graceful version of myself every day, GOD wins!! I'm not a perfect version of a human being but that's ok because I'm trying to better myself each and every day and whoever doesn't like that, they can take a hike into Hell!! Maybe I won't make it to Heaven, and I know that's a bold statement, but if I don't make it to the pearly gates, I'll make sure I do my part to make Heaven on earth.  The questions that WE have to ask ourselves are, are we going to have demons conjure up in our bodies over time like erosion or are We going to overcome the demons and take them to damnation? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Keep Going, Never Stop!!

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life