A GOOD PERSON

 I can't speak for anybody except for myself when I say this, I try to be A GOOD PERSON each and everyday. When I wake up, I pray to God with a grateful mindset and try to live with that grateful plus positive mindset throughout the days and weeks. But, sometimes it works out but sometimes you want to choke motherfuckers out. I usually just think about it but never assault anybody (lol). I try to not hate anyone in life because when you hate, you are consumed with that hate and I want to surround myself with love. Honestly, I just hated two people in this lifetime but that's in the past so I'm over that shit now. 

    A few months back, I saw a movie entitled A GOOD PERSON starring Morgan Freeman and Florence Pugh. The synopsis in my own words is that a happy couple is enjoying life without any care in the world and suddenly, a horrific and painful incident happened and one's life is spinning out of control due to that painful incident and that individual is trying to get their life back to normal, at least part of it. I really enjoyed the movie but my only critque is that the movie was fast paced. If I directed the movie, I would've slowed down the scenes down a bit. For example, I would've prolonged the incident a little bit longer. The movie just seemed too rushed and that's not a knock to the director, Zach Braff, just some positive feedback from a lover of movies. Everybody fucks up and in this case, this fuck up might be unforgivable, but we have to continue with our lives and we have to cope positively though our fuck ups whether it's a huge or small fuck ups. 

I don't usually rate movies, but I'm rating this movie just because this movie reviewer I just stumbled upon reviewed this movie harshly in my opinion, but I guess, sometimes movie reviewers have to be harsh. Anyways, I rate this movie, 8/10.

 https://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/movie-review-a-good-person/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement