Embrace Your Differences/Insecurities

 I saw I Feel Pretty starring Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski and it's an amazing film filled with laughter and happy tears. The film made me think of how some people try to fake it to make it. I don't think this is a positive method, actually I think it will hinder the person or people who are trying to apply this method to their daily life. Don't hide the way You are!! Be real with Yourself. I think there are some people out in the world that are trying to be somebody or something they are not. Embrace Your insecurities and differences for what they are and don't dwell on the imperfections and every little thing. For me, it took me along time to embrace my disability (Joubert Syndrome). I might be repeating myself but this is very important. I didn't really embrace my disability fully until the end of my eleventh year in high school. Fast forwarding up to now, I embraced my disability and I'm advocating for the Joubert Syndrome Related Disorders Foundation and I am being the best I truly can be each and everyday. I still have insecurities today like many of us do but I think when we embrace our insecurities, it will make us feel better about ourselves, inside and out. I truly believe this!! Our differences and insecurities make us who we are and we shouldn't hide these differences and insecurities from the world!! Be Bold and Be fearless!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement