Keep Shooting

I have some exciting news to share with you guys!! The big news is that I have a job. This is truly a blessing. I started a couple weeks ago and I love it. Ir's busy but I like the busy that the job requires me to do.  This is a true testament on what God can do when you have Faith and do the Work simultaneously. This is just me stating that God came through for me Like He always does. This doesn't mean that you have to believe in the same God as me. I tilted this post Keep Shooting because no matter how hard something gets, you have to keep plugging away, Never Give Up!! I got this phrase from the first episode of Me, Myself & I  ( a really great inspirational show).  You guys should watch this TV show, the show is excellent!! This is a good job for now but I don't want this to be my permanent career choice but on the other hand I don't know if this job is going to lead me into a higher position in this company ( Susie's Soup & Deli) or in this field (restaurant). I will continue to remain Faithful and do the Work simultaneously. Remain Faithful in yourself, in the God/Most High  that you Believe in and stay on a positive course and We will succeed in more areas than one.  

Comments

  1. This blog is so informative and useful updates.we are offering 100% accurate mcx tips SURE COMMODITY TIPS
    FREE COMMODITY TIPS TRIAL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life