Abortions

On Friday afternoon, I was walking down the street and this lady stopped and the lady was part of Planned Parenthood and she wanted money from me to support the organization. I wanted to express my views on this subject. I told her I'm anti-abortion but if abortion is your last resort and you can't think of anything else, you don't have any choice. I hate to say that but I would imagine some women out in the world don't have the financial stability to keep the baby or babies. Also, they could be in other certain situations that they can't get out of and they don't want to burden the baby or babies with their situation(s). I truly believe that babies are gifts from God and if any woman aborts a baby, they are actually slapping God in the face.  God knows your situation(s) and He is a forgiving God. Also, since God knows your situation(s), He's going to flip your life upside down, from negative to positive. I'm a young man and I don't know at all what the opposite sex has to go through, I'm just expressing my views. I would like to hear from some ladies in regards of this. I would say to women who are considering on getting an abortion, find some other alternatives because Every Life Is Precious!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life