All Lives Matter

Before I start expressing myself on this post, I want to let you guys know that I'm going to probably say some things that you might disagree with. If you don't like it, you don't like it.  There were so many tragedies these past years and these tragedies deeply saddened me. These tragedies are not only happening on domestic lands but also on international lands as well.  First I want to address some corrupt cops who shoot and kill African American males. The key word is some because all cops aren't corrupt. Honestly those (some)  cops are hurting themselves in the long run. I bet they would eventually face the facts of what they did and the facts aren't going to be so pretty. They would have to live their lives with guilt and shame in their hearts each and every day. Maybe the cops who commit these inhumane acts don't think this way but I would feel so bad, it would tear me up inside.  Because of these incidents, the Black Lives Matter Movement has been  prospering. The Black Lives Matter movement wouldn't even existed if these horrific incidents hadn't occurred. I don't want to disrespect anyone who lost a loved one behind this movement. As a young African American male I applaud all of the celebrities and people who are getting involved. At the same time there is more than African American lives at stake, that's why I tilted this post, All Lives Matter. For example, there was a shooting at a homosexual club in Florida. I might not agree with all of the LGBTQ community stands for but I'm not going to shoot up a whole club because I don't like their sexual preference. That's just not right. We as American citizens should be treated justly and as equals no matter what preference you prefer or what skin color you are. There was a devastating incident in France too!! My purpose of writing this post is to inform you guys that a particular race or nationality are not the only ones at stake here, everybody is so henceforth the title All Lives Matter.  I picture a bubble and inside the bubble it says All Lives Matters and outside of that bubble, there are little tentacles saying Black Lives matter, LGBTQ Lives matter, Caucasian Lives matter, Latino, Latina Lives matter and etc. Whether there are a few bad apples on a police force or extremists trying to destroy this country, WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY UNJUSTICE, WE WILL PROMOTE PEACE, UNITY AND RESPECT. There should not be division in this world, there only should be love and peace throughout the communities and worldwide. Making a difference is a step closer on changing the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life