A broken heart needs to be mended

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I've been really depressed lately because of this girl. I'm not going into details but she hurt me to the core. My sister told me I should get a Tinder but for some reason I don't trust Tinder or any other dating websites. I know that God will find me a soulmate, it's just on His timing and not on my timing. I asked God to release this pain from my heart and I know He will release that pain. The key word is time.  As time goes on, God will heal and patch up my heart. I know God will do this but at the same time, there is always a picture in my mind that we are together and having fun. Obviously that image is false because we ae not together. I get so sad sometimes but I'm a champion within myself and God gave me wings to fly from the stars and back so I'm not going to let the situation destroy me. We are all champions within and we need to display our champion mindset in our daily lives. For anybody who dealt or is dealing with this same situation, have faith,  have a positive mindset and route and somebody will stroll into your life that belongs to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life