Life is a roller coaster/Happy New Year

 I know I'm thirteen days in the New Year but for me and for people near and far for the New Year, I want us to be wholehearted spiritually, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I know that's a large wish because life can be very grand, but life also can be very troublesome. In other words, life can be a roller coaster filled with negatives and positives, ups and downs; negative forces/people trying to tear you down but at the end of the day, I guess we all have to find a way to better ourselves in moments of uncertainty and guide thru life as blissfully as we know how whether that guide is ourselves, a licensed professional. or loved ones.

As I'm writing this, I'm thinking to myself that I might just try to focus on myself being wholehearted this year because a lot of people around the globe aren't on the same wavelength as me. As of late, I've been going to therapy and since I'm going to therapy, I would say I want to be on a positive and fruitful path and I try to keep that in the front of my mind everyday. But of course, some motherfuckers try to disrupt that positive and fruitful path. For example, it was two incidents at work and one incident was yesterday and so therefore, those two incidents overlapped one another so I was livid. I'm not going into detail but instead of acting unprofessional towards my co-worker yesterday, (I yelled at him a little bit) but to not take things further into a full rage towards my co-worker, I just decided to walk down the street to cool off. I talked to my mother while I was walking and crying. By the way, I'm almost a thirty-one year old man and I still cry and whoever thinks crying is weak or men shouldn't cry, I got two words for them, and those two words are, FUCK YOU!! Men should express their feelings thru crying sometimes. Like I said life is filled with ups and downs so I'm going to strive for whole-heartedness each and everyday. Since I'm on this positive path, I don't see any reason on going a negative or alternative route. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Going, Never Stop!!

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life