Doubt Kills

     For the longest time, I had doubt in mind, specifically self-doubt. I was unsure of myself and that caused me to question myself multiple times, like am I good enough and could I achieve little to big accomplishments! Like I said before in previous posts, overcoming obstacles like low self-esteem and low confidence didn't come overnight. Overcoming these obstacles took years to manage and I had to do a lot of inner healing and reflecting within myself and thru and to God. Don't get me wrong, from time to time, I still have doubt but now I can handle or manage it better than before.

    You may ask yourself why I'm telling you all of this? The answer is simple, because having doubt is normal but don't let doubt consume your life and then life passes you by because you are afraid of the next step or anything that will prevent you accomplishing what you set out to accomplish. The phrase Denzel Washington said in the Equalizer is spot on. He said doubt kills and that stuck with me, and it resonates with me so deeply.  

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Keep Going, Never Stop!!

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life