Enjoyment

I LOVE LIFE, and I'm not just saying that to say that, I LOVE IT even though I have ups and downs, I try to stay focused and be positive throughout life and I will continue to be positive and stay focused on the main goals/achievements in life and that equals to hopefully future  prosperity and financial prosperity. The main goals/achievements in life FOR ME is to remain humble, grateful and be patient with myself throughout life, maintain a solid relationship with family and friends, continue to travel and have a meaningful career/job path (in and outside of 9-5). In the midst of having those goals/achievements, I am enjoying life and there are a lot of enjoyable moments in my life and some particular moments that I really enjoy is when I recite my poetry. 

When I recite my poetry on a stage, I feel there is no one that can touch me. There's just one mic, myself and my poetry. There is a lot on going on stage, the confidence on getting up on stage, eye contact with the audience, finding a happy medium on low or high you speak into the mic and depending on how your poetry is, pronounce certain words with slang or emphasis. This is what I think about every time I go on stage. That is a whole lot but I think I'm doing pretty good focusing on on this. I enjoy writing and reciting poetry so therefore, I will continue to get better!! I'm not you guys but I would say, enjoy life because you don't get another life unless you are so damn lucky!! Also, enjoy moments in life whether its big or small. 


https://www.instagram.com/p/CwdYg6ZOMZj/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng%3D%3D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Keep Going, Never Stop!!

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life