I am blessed so therefore I will continue to be blessed

 Today, I decided to go to Panera to get a bite and while I was eating, a man came up to me and asked me if I had a few dollars so he could get some food. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet and gave the man two bucks. The man left and I continued to eat. While I was continuing to eat, I was wondering if the man wanted some hot food instead of whatever that two bucks I gave him would get him. Finally, I asked him if he wanted some food, he said he would buy something with those two bucks I gave him but honestly, maybe you could just buy one bag of chips or an Arizona juice for a dollar. I was willing to buy him some hot food for him, but he said no. I asked the man if he wanted some food because if I was in a similar situation, I would want somebody to ask me if I wanted some hot food. I didn't have a lot of money to begin with, but I could spare an extra ten or twenty bucks for him. If the man did say yes in regards of wanting some food, I wouldn't even trip because I am blessed and my thinking is that I will continue to be blessed without any ceasing from God. God has me and He will continue to have me. Lend a happy and helping hand the next time when somebody asks you for anything because in my opinion, when you give, it makes your soul and heart be more at peace. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement