Self Love

 I think self-love has a lot to do with the confidence level you are currently facing. Self-love is a journey, like many other things are but how do You reach that self-love? I don't know the solution, maybe there are several solutions. Well, one of my earlier posts when I said I was dealing with some struggles growing up, I asked God why he gave me Joubert Syndrome, why did He give me this disorder? During my struggles, I didn't treat myself right. I didn't have a positive mindset which made me have a low self-esteem/confidence which led me to question God.  I didn't know the definition of self-love was and back in the day, I don't think the word self-love existed. Maybe the word did exist but the society that we live in wasn't concern for this word until a few years ago. When I fully accepted my disability, and when I didn't give a SHIT what people thought about me, I developed a sense of self-love. Discover and develop your own sense of self-love because You don't know where that journey will lead You and You don't know the senses it will bring out in You. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement