Love & Respect

In most cases sincerely comes at the end of a letter or card but lately I've been ending my letters and having my cards say Love and Respect. There are three reasons why I choose to do this, 1) it's different than the regular formal word sincerely and 2) I really do Love and Respect the people that I send cards and letters to and 3)  lately, the world is so filled with darkness and just maybe two word will bring light into the darkness. This is what I do, You don't have to do the same thing. If You want to do the same thing, Great!! 

I'm going to break down Love and Respect down for you guys because I truly believe that these two words are very essential for our daily lives. I Love all people even if they don't Love me back because they can turn hate into Love in an instant, just maybe. Love is also about human connection and I just want You to be on this earth with me. Without that connection, it will just be humans roaming around being silent. I don't want that at all!! Respect is a huge one for me. I try to Respect and be fair to everyone who I come across in person and on social media/the internet. No matter if You agree with somebody or not on how they live their life or what principles they stand by, You still have to Respect them. To sum up this post Love and Respect are two words essential for our daily lives, in my opinion. When You Love and have Respect, that is when You grow as a human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life