Being A O.G.

The word O.G. stands for original gangster and in my opinion I would change the meaning of the term to mean original gentleman. Gangsters got shot back then and wanna be gangsters get shot now. Some wanna be gangsters want to be cool but they can be cool with the term original gentleman. I'm not discrediting any people that coined this term but this is what I feel is needed in this society and for our individual selves. The original gentleman will be a gentleman of course but with that being said the gentleman is human too. He makes mistakes but he admits them in classy ways. Also, he does want he is passionate about. I would be highly scrutinized if I didn't bring women into this conversation so I think it would be proper to call women the original woman or the original lady. They will have the same qualities as the original gentleman but of course the original woman or lady will have a different anatomy. The original lady or woman and the original gentleman will always change but let these terms live on for many years!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life