Sometime People/I Fuck Up!!

I truly believe that realness comes from the soul so I'm going to be Real on this post. I think I'm Real on every post but this is going to be a post that goes the extra mile if that makes sense. Sometimes people fuck up and as adults I think it's so important that we expose those fuck ups so those fuck ups won't haunt or scare us. I'm a young man that is filled with many imperfections like many others but I'm talking about me, period. So with that being said I'm going to tell you my shit!! I don't know if any of you guys out there ever watched Paper Towns starring Cara Delevingne but at the end of the movie Natt Wolff said something like we don't think a human being is more than a human being, something like that but my interpretation of that saying is that people misjudge people. When you look at somebody's life, that individual might want you see something else than what you think they are or perceive to be. For along time, I didn't want people to misjudge me before they got to know me. Now I misjudged a couple people before I got to know them. I'm not going to type their names on here but they both know, maybe not at first but they know now.

Also, sometimes I need to hold my tongue. I'm not talking about saying anything negative, I'm talking about saying too much to some ladies. Some people may say that I'm a smooth talker but other people might confuse being a smooth talker with a whole different conversation.

Even though people/I fuck up sometimes there is Life beyond the fuck ups. Don't dwell on the fuck ups, just do whatever to make sure that fuck up is corrected. The fuck up or fuck ups might not be corrected but We have to try to correct our wrongs.  Life is filled with fuck ups but Life is also filled with beautiful moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement