Having Roadblocks

   For a few weeks now, I think I was at a roadblock or had multiple ones in my life. I might still be at a roadblock in life or I might've just felt like that. Even though my businesses ( motivational speaking + T-Shirts) are heading in a positive direction, I felt like it was a big chunk or chunks missing in my life. Oh, by the way my website is: www.inspireeducateencourage.com where you can buy shirts and two percent of the proceeds will go to the Joubert Syndrome Foundation. I had to plug that in somewhere, lol. Back to the topic of hand though, I haven't gone to church in a few weeks. It's Not because I lost faith in God, I will always have faith in God because of what He has done for me and is still doing for me, it's truly magnificent.  I can truly admit during this period, I was struggling with the faith aspect. I guess I was struggling because I had all of these emotions that were inside me all at once!!

   The other emotion that I felt and is still feeling to be perfectly honest with you guys is the absence of a girlfriend in my life. I know the perfect young lady will be shown to me eventually or I will be shown to her . A lot of times I don't want to wait but I know I have to. I want to have a companion to kick it with. I want somebody to be on my side and I will be on her side at all times even if we do wrong by each other. I think that connection is very important to me finding a girlfriend. The connection can be physical but overall it has to be emotional and spiritual. We don't have to be on the same wavelengths in life but we have to connect on a deep level.

   The last emotion that I was holding onto was my current job . I'm not trying to be cocky or disrespect the company that hired me when I say this but am I more than what I'm doing now? After I got back from Washington, my current employer hired and I am grateful for the opportunity. I couldn't find a job in Washington after my volunteer year so I had to move back to Cleveland. Maybe God wants me where I am and I shouldn't worry. I just don't know...

   I reached out to my mother and pastor on my recent dilemma or dilemmas and they gave me some good advice. I really appreciated the advice, the advice helped me. It's still a process that I have to go through. The thing about roadblocks is that roadblocks often comes with detours. When construction is in your city most of the time there is a sign that says detour. Those detours can get you off track for a little bit but when you detour that detour can be the best thing for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life