The beauty in animals

Awhile a go, I watched Jurassic World on T.V. and I watched this movie several times but in that very moment while I watching, I came to the realization that we all need to respect and have love for all animals, even the vicious ones. Even though dinosaurs were extinct for millions of years, I was thinking if I got approached by one, how would I react. I know I would be scared out of my mind, that's one thing I know for sure. Would I want to kill them if they were trying to kill me or would I  just let them go by without any action in the hands of me. You could relate this movie to the current lifestyle we are living right now. There are two groups of people in this world regarding this subject matter. One group are people  who want to hunt animals for clothing, souvenirs and sport . The other group is people who want to preserve animals, to keep them safe from hunters. I wouldn't say I'm a advocator for animals but I am a child of God and I believe that every creature that is shaped and molded by God should be sacred. I know there are vicious animals such as snakes and sharks but they want to protect themselves and their loved ones like us humans like to do. We are very protective creatures, that's how God made us. Since we are all God's children, we should treat animals with the upmost care, love and respect like God shows us. Whether the animals are on domestic or international lands, we all should make a conscious effort to love animals, not kill them. We all have hearts whether you disagree with this statement or not, we just have to spread that positive energy to those animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life