Characters

Like I said earlier in my posts, Love Thy Neighbor. It takes a lot for a person to Love Thy Neighbor but being a man of God is ultimately important for me to follow this rule. I was in a situation with a girl a few weeks ago. What happened was I messaged this girl on Facebook and asked her if she wants to have some pizza and watch movies with me and my roommate. Keep in mind that I didn't want to be in romantically involved with her, I just wanted to be friends. Anyways, she was doing homework but I know how important it is to relax your mind. She could've just messaged me back and said thanks for the offer but I really need to finish this homework. I would've been satisfied with that but she didn't reply at all. She's my next day neighbor. The worst thing about this whole situation is that I heard her talking to her friend about me in regards of the message. I also heard her coming out of her apartment two times and within those times, she could've messaged me. She was being so disrespectful. I asked my friend for some advice because for one she's a girl herself and secondly she will always give  me the honest and raw truth. I told my friend I thought the girl  was my friend but now that I was in the situation I found out she's not. My friend told me that the girl obviously doesn't deserve your time and this makes you think of her character. The girl obviously has some insecurities  and self esteem issues that she has to sort out. She told me that you are a really nice guy and you don't deserve that. I really appreciate the conversation we had because it gave me perspective to the situation. I also realized what I learn on a daily basis. Love Thy Neighbor, forgiveness, and not seeking revenge is what I have to continue to remember through all situations. I'm so grateful that I found God because without God in my life I wouldn't be able to follow these rules/positivity. Also, the Bible always reference these rules/principles. To the people who can relate to a similar situation, I strongly suggest that you follow these rules and don't be sucked into their negativity. You and I are better than negativity, we all should be for positivity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life