Its DAMN Hard

 As I told you guys, I am trying to be on a positive path dealing with my mental state or if I haven't told you guys, I'm telling you now (lol). Anyways, I am trying to develop this blissful nature journey everyday, but of course non pleasant and rude folks try to tear you down and its DAMN hard to fight them off, but you know what, I'm STILL HERE and I'm not going to let those motherfuckers win. Those motherfuckers crawl under my skin but at the end of the day, they aren't going to win, they think they are winning but in the midst of their thinkable winnings, they are losing because they are lost in the sauce. In other words, they don't have any purpose in their lives. Since they don't have any purpose in their lives, they want to puncture and wound me and their ultimate goal is to beat me down to their level and they want me to feel what they feel which is emptiness but it's not going to happen. I've been through that dark place in my life, and I don't want to go back there. I was frightened with my thoughts when I was in that dark place. 

    I posed a question to my therapist and the question was is it selfish of me to focus on myself and I wanted the therapist to answer the question but of course she said that's not a question that I can answer for you, you can only answer it. I replied with a chuckle but then I followed it up with saying I think I can be selfish because I need to protect my energy from negative people and situations. This week I thought to myself, I just want to surround myself with positive people who can make me smile and advance my life instead of crippling it and making me sad and frown. Like I said in the beginning sentences, its DAMN hard but it's not impossible, they won't win, I will become the victor! 

    I'm not writing this post just because of me even though it's about me, I'm writing to all the young kids and adults that have been punctured and wounded verbally (or physically) that it's not over and YOU WILL BECOME THE VICTOR! 


https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=6b791c76c8854207JmltdHM9MTcxMjE4ODgwMCZpZ3VpZD0xMTgzMzFjNS02ZDA4LTZhOGUtMWYyYy0yMDgzNjkwODY0OTMmaW5zaWQ9NTczOA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=118331c5-6d08-6a8e-1f2c-208369086493&u=a1L3ZpZGVvcy9yaXZlcnZpZXcvcmVsYXRlZHZpZGVvP3E9dGhlK21hbithbG9lK2JsYWNjJm1pZD0wNzA4NkE1Q0VCQUU2MDU3Q0MzMDA3MDg2QTVDRUJBRTYwNTdDQzMwJkZPUk09VklSRQ&ntb=1


https://youtu.be/-N6O0xI3A2o







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life