THANKSgiving

 As all of us know is that Thanksgiving was last week in the United States. As I gathered around my family for prayer at my grandmother's house, I was reflecting on my grandfather not being there and of course I was sad but, then I was also reflecting on how blessed I am and how my family is blessed.  One of the many missions that my grandfather was passionate about was helping the less fortunate. My grandfather always told me to give (monetary) to the less fortunate and don't worry what they do with the money, that's not our business, as long as we give. So, I'm THANKFUL that he instilled that in me in his later years when he was still alive. I'm THANKFUL for my dad's and mom's side of the family even though we bicker and fight but at the end of the day, we are STILL FAMILY.  I'm THANKFUL that God wakes me up every morning even though I don't deserve it since I'm a FILTHY MOTHERFUCKER!!

On a personal level, I'm THANKFUL for my disability, the ups and downs of it all because Joubert Syndrome made me the young man I am today!! Also, my disability allows me to be sympatric to others, be patient and I truly believe that I can love more since I have a disability, like I have an extra layer of me if that makes sense. 

I can go on and on about what I'm THANKFUL for and that list wouldn't still be finished, but the bottom line is to be THANKFUL. We all have struggles, insecurities, trials and tribulations, mishaps with spouses or at work but at the end of the day, being grateful for what you have can go along way rather than being ungrateful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Work hard and have faith

Drake ft Popcaan- Please Forgive Me