Be opened minded

Be open minded. Don't be close minded. Having an open will let you experience change that you haven't felt or been exposed to you yet. I always felt like I had an open mind but when I started traveling I had a better open mind.  I traveled to England, Israel and India and when I traveled to those destinations I got enlightened in many ways. In England, I repelled down a castle and when I was doing it, everybody was cheering me on and all of the bad thoughts about me having Joubert Syndrome got extracted away from my mind. When I was in Israel, I went to the Wailing Wall. The concept of the wall is to put notes in the stones of the wall so God can read them. I put a note in there and I wrote "heal the world." After that, I prayed to God about me having Joubert Syndrome and how it was the best thing that happened to me because a lot of people have worse disabilities. When I was in India, I saw all of this poverty. We went through the countryside and I saw all of these people, especially children selling anything they could to get by. This didn't make any sense to me because the rest of the country seemed very rich. There is a unequal distribution of money and it's not fair. To open your mind is to also trying different foods. When I was in England staying with a host family, I tried Shepard's pie for the first time and it was delicious? In Israel I tried lamb and believe it or not, it taste like chicken. When I was in India, I ate chicken and rice but it was in India so of course, hey made it differently. I also had my first King Fisher ( that's beer). So be open minded people, experience different cultures, food and everything that you haven't experienced before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life