The Vice President Speech

 I tuned into the speech late but what I saw was two men acting respectful and cordial towards one another for the most part. I felt like other times, they would've slapped each other silly. I'm going to give you my thoughts about the debate. I think Vance did much worse than Walz and I'm going to explain.

    First, I think Walz was stumbling on some words throughout the debate, but those things happen. The stumbling of words isn't something to fret about. But oh man, Vance is another story! First, Vance can't blame everything on the migrants. What have they done to the American people or Vance's inner circle? My response is not a DAMN THING. The only guilty thing that the migrants have done and it's not really anything guilt related, they're just trying to improve their lives for the better. I would buy a blowtorch, jackhammer and any tool to dismantle that MOTHERFUCKING wall and when I'm finished, I'll scream, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD THE MIGRANTS ARE HERE AT LAST. And then when I'm done dismantling the wall in Mexico, I'll dismantle other walls or restrictions in other regions of the country. 

     Blaming the migrants on taking away Americans jobs is an unfair ideology. When migrants come over to the United States, of course they will need jobs but those same Americans saying the migrants are taking their jobs away from them are the same ones sitting in the basement of their grandmother's house eating Cheetos and orange crush pop.  

    In regards of the drugs that is coming into the United States, Vance said the reports or the numbers of drugs spiked since the migrant influx happened. Maybe the reports and numbers are accurate and maybe they are false, but THE BOTTOM LINE is drugs have been here in the United States way before the migrants. In regards to the drug traffickers, maybe some migrants are drug traffickers but at the same time drug traffickers are here in the United States as well so yet again, don't blame everything and all on the migrants or at least don't blame a lot on the migrants. 

       Second, I think Walz is correct on saying that it's the woman's decision to be in charge of their reproductive rights, not any state. Vance thinks we should follow a particular state on ruling on reproductive rights but what if that particular state wants to ban abortions or do anything else to hinder reproductive rights for women. I want to be pro life and pro choice, if that is a thing because I can see two sides of the coin. I know I am a man, and I don't have any possibility on carrying a child, but MY VIOCE MATTERS TOO and I WON'T BE SILENCED on this issue. 

    I think there was a consensus between Vance and Walz on the topic of gun control, correct me if I'm wrong though. The shooter who did these heinous attacks on their own school grounds were kids who went to that same school in previous years in most cases.  Those kids who were brutally killed at the schools were innocent because the shooter was bullied and couldn't take it anymore. I believe the shooters had/have psychological issues, that's why I'm an advocate of therapy because a trained professional will listen to you and give you positive coping mechanism skills to deal with your internal and external issues. THERAPY HELPS

      These are MY thoughts and you guys may comment if those comments are RESPECTFUL and POSITIVE. 


https://www.instagram.com/p/DAfPzUOujSu/?igsh=MTdubHR5NnZ3cHZxdg==

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Drake ft Popcaan- Please Forgive Me

Work hard and have faith