Revamp is a must

 As you guys know, I'm a Clevelander and I will always be a Clevelander. I love the Cavs and the Browns, how can I not?, my hometown is Cleveland. Even though I briefly mentioned the Cavs, I'm going to talk about the Browns for a bit. Every year the Browns say this year is our year and I always want to believe them because that's my team, but most of the seasons weren't winning seasons for them besides last year. Last year was incredible when we got into the playoffs with Joe Flacco. 

    Even though this current season just started, the Browns are to a rough start. This past Sunday, the Browns faced the Washington Commanders and let me just say, the Browns weren't making me jump for joy. I think Deshaun Watson had a good game minus getting sacked several times. When he threw the ball to his teammates, they didn't catch the ball. Watson threw accurate passes. Mistakes happen but if I got paid millions of dollars, I would put some glue on my gloves to make sure I catch the DAMN BALL. The defense is GREAT! I believe Myles Garrett had one sack or two that game, I wish he had more, but the Browns just can't rely on one guy to make good plays. They are called the Browns, not the Brown. The Browns could maybe do a pick and roll play sometime. I don't know how that will come about, I'm just brainstorming here people. 

    The Browns organization needs to look internally for a solution first, and then the organization needs to expand their scope for more solutions. Maybe people in the front office and people from the training and coaching staff need a bit of a switcheroo. Maybe take notes from the Boston Celtics. The head coach of the Boston Celtics stepped down, Brad Stevens to go up to the front office. Brad chose Joe Mazulla, his then assistant coach to step up to the position. Maybe the Browns should do that.  I don't think firing people is necessary, or at least not anytime soon. The Browns head coach in the post-game interview, Kevin Stefanski said he needs to coach better and that might be a key but not all of the keys. What I'm trying to get at is, the head coach, has other coaches in his back pocket so everybody in his pocket has to work together as a cohesive unit, but lately I haven't seen that.  

    The final statement that I'm going to make is WE NEED SOME DAMN CHEERLEADERS!! I emailed Jimmy Haslem but for some odd reason he hasn't emailed me back. I'm pretty sure he's counting his billions of dollars. He'll probably say NOBODY'S GOING TO TAKE MY PRECIOUS MONIES. I have a few good ideas that I floated his way. Having the idea of getting cheerleaders is not me being horny, it's a good business decision. Of course, cheerleaders are very, very attractive, or at least, the cheerleaders that I pick out if I get this once in a lifetime opportunity will be attractive. But on a serious note, cheerleaders will offer some pep even though the Browns fans are filled with spirit. But honestly, who wants to see a forty-five-year-old shirtless drunk guy screaming and tipping over, NOT ME. For my closing statement is I hope the Browns will continue to fight throughout the season. 






    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Drake ft Popcaan- Please Forgive Me

Work hard and have faith